Three days of tango, from Friday 20.00. to Sunday 18.00. - We aim to create a warm athmosphere where we dance amongst good old friends and make new friendships by dancing.
- We recommend using the cabeceo for inviting your partner to dance but also to ask the dancing couples if it's okay for you to get up on the dancefloor.
- We are happy if local dancers would like to help out guests from near or far with for example:
- offering an extra place to stay over or
- a ride to or from the marathon or
- just simply going for a Swedish "Fika" or
- an extra meal at a local restaurant.
Arriba Tango - Limhamnsvägen 111
Arriba Tango, a spaceous and cosy dancefloor will be the location for HTM-s milongas on Friday and Sunday. It is situated close to cafés and restaurants, accommodation and public transport: buss nr 7.View on google maps
Limhamns Folkets Hus - Linnégatan 61
Folkets Hus, Limhamn, a beautiful ballroom and the location for HTM-s Saturday Milongas, is located in the same area as Arriba Tango. Public transport: bus nr 4.View on google maps
Malmö is a lively city with a vibrant, cultural life. The closeness to the Danish Capital
Copenhagen is making it easy to join each others milongas. This nice mix of tangodancers from
Sweden and Denmark creates a friendly atmosphere. When you are not dancing and want to enjoy
some sightseeing, you can within a couple of minutes reach the city center by bus. If you prefer
to visit the beach you for at beautiful walk by the waterside.
Visit MALMÖ TOURIST INFORMATION for more information, http://malmo.com/goodtoknow/touristinformation